A Sprinkling of Magic Hard Copy Workbook
Revised and Updated – is now available!
Everything you need to know to use Stories and Metaphors to Captivate your Audiences’ Hearts and Minds and add Meaning to your Message
From Clare Edwards – Author, Speaker, Storyteller, Facilitator and Coach
- You are a Business Leader, Speaker, Coach, Educator, Facilitator, Parent, Writer, Teacher or Trainer
- You are a Communicator with a Message to convey and are short of Time and/or Material
- You are aware of the power of Storytelling in Business, Life and Public Speaking and you are looking for Inspiring Stories that capture the Hearts and Minds of your Audience
- You are wanting to lift your game on delivering Stories so that you can captivate and WOW your Audience with Communication Techniques that make all the difference
- You have extensive experience and want to know how to further develop your own Stories and Metaphors
- You are a writer who wants to ensure that your Stories captivate people of differing learning styles
Welcome to A Sprinkling of Magic - the Essential Storytelling Guide for Communicators and Educators
A Sprinkling of Magic comprises 3 separate comprehensive and immediately downloadable services:
1. A Sprinkling of Magic – The Essential Storytelling Guide for Communicators and Educators
2. 101 Inspiring Stories and Metaphors for Business and Life
3. 101 Inspiring Quotes for Business and Life (available FREE when you purchase 1 and 2 together – see below or click here)
My name is Clare Edwards, I am a Speaker and Facilitator and I am passionate about sharing the value of Stories and Metaphors in being able to communicate your Message and Lessons in Life and Business. I have written the ‘A Sprinkling of Magic’ Essential Guides so that you can gain greater confidence in using Storytelling as one of the most powerful communication methods ever.
I’d like to share a little of each of the services with you here:
1. A Sprinkling of Magic – The Essential Storytelling Guide
In this resource guide you will learn and further develop skill in….
- How to effectively convey what you want to say so that everyone understands the meaning in your message
- How to design and construct your own Metaphors and Stories so that your message is unique and has insightful impact
- How to further develop your Skills and Confidence in Storytelling so that your audience listens attentively and ‘gets it’
- How to use Stories to address challenging and difficult topics, sometimes too hard to talk about directly
- How you can captivate your audience through the use of advanced language patterns, gestures, symbols and props
- How to adapt the style and content of your stories’ language to appeal to differing personality types and learning styles
“Tell me a Fact and I’ll Learn. Tell me a Truth and I’ll Believe. But tell me a Story and it will live in my Heart forever” Indian Proverb
Why am I so inspired to share the power of Storytelling?
I began collecting stories in the mid 1990′s and used stories of my experiences in Business to coach and mentor the teams I was managing. I realised that by sharing my stories I was connecting with people on a deeper level and my teams were motivated to perform at their best. Since then I have been using and studying metaphors as a way to embed lessons and learnings in Stories.
Communication is how I make my living and the feedback I get from my Clients, Workshop Participants and Speaking Audiences is always about the power of the Stories. I share many Stories from my life and experience and sometimes I come across a real gem of a Story that is the perfect Metaphor for my message.
When you share your Stories you are enabling people to learn, assimilate and understand.
Storytelling isn’t exclusively for Children or Peoples of Ancient and Indigenous cultures. It is a fundamental and strategic tool for business and life. A Sprinkling of Magic shows you how to use storytelling to its best effect so you capture your audiences’ hearts and minds. As well as sharing years of research and experience on how to use storytelling in your communication, A Sprinkling of Magic contains everything you want to turn a potentially dry message into a memorable and lasting narrative.
Here is what Ruth Murdoch of Acorn Life Path had to share about the book
Click on the book to purchase the hard copy workbook from Amazon
As a leader in Business or Education, sharing your stories allows you to to show your humanity and is both a rapport and bridge-builder.
Storytelling is the Magic Ingredient in Effective Communication; it has been used for centuries and is the most powerful medium to convey your message and get it to stick. The art of storytelling today is re-emerging and the opportunity to make a real difference lies your ability to connect with your audience and stakeholders in an authentic and credible manner.
Much more than an ebook, this is a Comprehensive Resource Guide for developing your skills, confidence and expertise in storytelling. There are step by step processes for constructing your own stories and metaphors, a section on ‘Secret Magic Ingredients’ for enhancing your delivery style and peppered throughout are clear examples of how I have used Stories for effect.
In a recent interview with author and speaker Joanna Penn from The Creative Penn, I share my love of storytelling and why it is so important in today’s world of information overwhelm and ‘data on demand’
Here is a preview of just 6 of the 20 Chapters available in ‘A Sprinkling of Magic’ :
- Understanding Differing Learning Styles and Personality Types and adapting your story to suit
- Secret Magic Ingredients (for excellence in delivery)
- Storytelling in Business, Social Media and Public Speaking and why it is vital to success
- How to Remember Stories – Clare’s superbly simple and effective technique
- Sourcing Material for your Stories through power questions that access the subconscious
- Clear step by step Processes for constructing and delivering your unique Stories and Metaphors
Please click on the book to instantly download a copy of the Full Table of Contents and First Chapter
So how do you find the right stories for your message in addition to your own stories? Introducing..
2. 101 Inspiring Stories and Metaphors for Business and Life
101 Stories and Metaphors for Business and Life is the perfect accompaniment to ‘A Sprinkling of Magic’. In this comprehensive e-resource, I have selected 101 Stories, Metaphors, Speeches and Poems that I use for effect when delivering Workshops and Keynote Speeches. Every story has been categorized for you to easily select those stories that support and illustrate the message you want to convey.
Stories have been sourced from Business, Parables, Ancient Cultures such as Hasidic, Sufi and Zen stories. There are stories for everyone from all walks of life, for business and non business alike.
In addition, under every story you will find the most appropriate categories that suit and against each category you can click and link directly to the relevant story. I have also added notes to each story, designed to help you find your own applications and interpretations, while at the same time sharing with you my experience of using these stories time and time again.
Examples of categories include:
- Consequences of Assumptions
- Challenging the Status Quo
- Adapting to Change
- Attitude & Mindset
- Resilience & Persistence
And many more …
3. 101 Inspiring Quotes for Business and Life
This is my personal collection of favourite inspiring quotes and has been fully categorized so you can easily pick the most appropriate quote for your message.
A quotation is like a mini power-packed story. If you want to credibly support your theory, then to do so with a powerful quote sets the scene perfectly. For your convenience I have created links to the Wikipedia encyclopaedia of every original author of the quote so you can add to the credibility.
All quotes have been categorized under themes such as Accountability, Attitude, Business, Change, Integrity, Mindset and many more.
To purchase any of these services, simply click in the store tab above or click here
Book 1 – ‘A Sprinkling of Magic’ is valued at $47.00, jam packed with Tips, Techniques, Guidelines, How-to’s, Processes and Strategies for delivering to your Audience as an Expert Storyteller. Today, you can download this service for a special price of $19.00.
Book 2 – ’101 Inspiring Stories and Metaphors for Business and Life’ is the perfect accompaniment to ‘A Sprinkling of Magic’ and so I am offering this at just $9.00 instead of the retail price of $17.00.
Book 3 – ’101 Inspiring Quotes for Business and Life’ gives you instant access to the words of wisdom of the greatest philosophers in life and is available for just $5.00 or FREE when your purchase books 1 and 2 together.
If you decide to take advantage of purchasing all Three Essential Resources for Storytelling and Speaking at the same time, then you can benefit now from an exceptionally special price of just $25.00
All of these services are 100% GUARANTEED for 60 Days from the date of purchase. I prefer to work on trust so if any of these services fall short of your expectations, let me know why and you will receive a full refund.
‘A Sprinkling of Opportunity and Hope’
In ‘A Sprinkling of Magic’, I share with you a little of my life story. I have a goal to sponsor 20 children around the world giving them a chance of an education and the right to learn, read and write. I currently have 2 children, 1 in Cambodia and 1 in Kenya – it’s a start! As part of my goal commitment I am setting aside 15% of all earnings from my storytelling resources to grow my global family.
I shall keep you informed and if you would like to know more about sponsoring children, in addition to the great work of Plan International, Free to Shine, World Vision and Unicef, there is the opportunity to sponsor through a project I worked on in 2001 at St Stephen’s Children’s Home in Embu, Kenya.
Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested. Thanks!
Clare with the Street Children’s Feeding Project in Kabare, Kenya
Thank you for visiting and here’s to your continued success in captivating your audiences through your stories and metaphors